Nowadays, the way you dress becomes a signature for you and your personality. Graphic tee T-shirts, maxi skirts and and espadrilles are all fun and they also serve a wide range of purpose. But sometimes, you just need to intimidate. Don`t take wrong, I mean not wearing a panda mask or weird items like this one. I am talking about scaring off the other woman.
We are all trying to compare with that other woman. Maybe she is your boyfriend`s ex or an ordinary girl who sends your boy text after texts, but whoever is you just have to proove that you are better. I think I have been in situations like this so I will give you some tips.
Firstly, this girl has her eyes on your man so you have to dress to put all eyes on you. You have to look damm-hot . Got great legs? Wear that pink skirt with a pair of pumps and you will definitly rock ! Have a sexy chest? Go for it and give a chance to a V-neck tank which will go perfectly with your eye color, but if you want to look even better try a pair of super skinny jeans. Other items:
-Black Studded Leather Jacket -> You look hot for sure and it will give you a bad and “”I don`t care” attitude ( in fact, you obviously care)
-Heels -> You look very confident with high heels and also a strong woman !
Secondly, let`s talk about makeup and hair. Go for subtle pink lips and get serious with eyes. Your eyes have to be prepared for your little enemy and also for flirty glances so, go dramatic ! Use the eye-liner to creat that cat-eye effect, then smudge that black eyeshadow on the outer corner. Make sure everything is well blended. Finally, add coats of mascara or wear falsies.
Moving on to the hair, curl it ! You can go for a glamorous look, which means big sexy curls ! If your hair is naturally curly make it look wilder.
The Attitude, the most important fact even if I left it at final ! I get the whole “keep your enemies closer” truism, but I prefer avoiding fakeness as much as possible. Anyway, being too obssesed about all this stuff with makeup and hair will show that you are insecure about your man(maybe you are a bit but this is our secret). Kepp your head up and keep saying that you are the best .
I am not the kind of girl who starts catfights but if a girl really gives me headaches then I try to talk to her as calm as I can so I will look wiser. Stay strong !
These are all of my advices and if you ever had such experiences leave the comments below.
p.s.: don`t forget about the giveaway !
Hello, dolls! What have you been up to ? I have diceded to tell you what I do in the morning and what I do before falling asleep.
Anyway, enough talking let`s get into the post ! Let`s start with the morning. I am usually a lazy person when it comes to morning and I hate waking up very early. So how do I survive?
The first step for a good day is eating my milk with cereals ! I literally can`t stay without this meal . It is also healthy, I mean I usually eat cereals with chocolate and the combination with milk…just love it ! After a tasy meal of course I take a shower and then I try to make time for riding my bike. You feel the smell of green grass, you hear the little birds singing and you also meet with angry people because they have to walk with their dogs ! :)) But, beside the funny part try to wake up earlyer tomorrow and go with your bike, just in your neighbourhood, you don`t have to ride 20 km and I must confess that it is SO refreshing ! Always make time for yourself !
When night comes I like to cuddle in my pijamas, to moisturize my hands with the pink cream from the picture. It smells delicious.Sometimes I feel like I have to eat it ! Having my hands smelling like strawberries and milkshake feels so yuummyyy ! In the picture I have placed my bunny mask or however you want to call it. I enjoy sleeping with this little bunny on my eyes, I feel safe . :)) Before sleeping I love checking again my social accounts and of course, my blog .
This is what I do in the morning and night and maybe you have recgonized some of your habits in my article ! Don`t forget to enter in my giveaway. Have a nice day, girls ! ❤
Hello , dolls ! I am hosting a very cute and simple giveaway for you ! What I love about this giveaway is the fact that you can choose between 8 really cute objects !
You can win :
1. Candy Color Skater Skirt (http://www.oasap.com/skirts/27767-candy-color-skater-skirt.html )
2. Elegant Mini Skirt with Chiffon Overlay (http://www.oasap.com/skirts/28739-elegant-mini-skirt-with-chiffon-overlay.html)
3. Shining Galaxy Print Leggings ( http://www.oasap.com/trousers-leggings/27416-shining-galaxy-print-leggings.html )
4. Sweet Floppy Hat With Floral Embellishment ( http://www.oasap.com/hats/28450-sweet-floppy-hat-with-floral-embellishment.html )
5. Eiffel Tower Print T-shirt ( http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/28260-effiel-tower-print-short-sleeve-t-shirt.html )
6. Cute Print Panter Print T-shirt ( http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/28656-cute-pink-panther-print-short-sleeve-t-shirt.html )
7. Sleeveless Round Neck Crocheted Lace Vest ( http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/27657-sleeveless-round-neck-crocheted-lace-vest.html )
8. Fashion Sleeveless Chiffon Dress ( http://www.oasap.com/dresses/28066-fashion-sleeveless-chiffon-dress-with-asymmetric-hem.html )
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO :
1. Sign up as a member of www.oasap.com;
2. Follow at least one of following accounts:
3. Provide the correct shipping information if she will be chosen as a winner.
4. Coment with the email account & the account you follow Oasap and the link of the item you wish to win (click the links to see the objects)
This contest will be opened for 10 days, I will pick a random winner and as I mentioned in the title the competition is international !!
Don`t forget to comment !!!!!
Hello, girls !
Yesterday I was a little bit busy because today I had a very important test so I had to learn. Anyway, I want to buy some silver neckclaces or bracelets I don`t know what but something with silver ! Haha, funny me . So, I have been looking on the internet and I found this amaizing store online which is caleed House of Jewellers.
When I clicked on them the website really got me. They have beautifully hand-crafted jewellers made by designers.
I was very happy when I found them on twitter and discovered that they have actually tweeted about my blog ! So, thanks a lot !
Now..enough talking, go and check out their beautiful website: http://www.houseofjewellers.co.uk/Default.asp
P.S.: Stay here because later I will post a night/morning routine !
Macarons are the most elegant cookies in town, and the trendiest.
“It’s almost the next cupcake craze,” says devotee Cheryl McKinnon, 42. “It just seems like they’re popping up all over the place.” Yes, I must admit it !
These cookies if I can call them like this are amaizing ! I mean, not even their look but the taste too. There are a lot of flavours and my favorite one is Pistachio, the green one. I have first found ot about Macarons in Gossip Girl. Do you remember what was Blair doing when she was stresses? Simple, eating a Macaron, always with one in her clutch( I find it really trendy).
Macarons are a bit pricey but for the pleasure it trully deserves. When I saw the bright colors at Paul`s I was so excited. I bought one from every flavour, ahhh such a delicious experience!
Anyway, if you don`t want to spend too much money on cookies I have something for you. Yes, guys ! A recipe ! A simple one from Martha Stewart . So, here we go..
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
Now..fill the macarons(ideas):
- Chocolate: Chocolate Ganache
- Coconut: 1 cup Swiss Meringue Buttercream, mixed with 1/3 cup angel-flake coconut.
- Peanut: Chocolate Ganache, or store-bought dulce de leche, jam, or peanut butter.
- Pistachio: 1 cup Swiss Meringue Buttercream, mixed with 1/3 cup finely chopped pistachios.
- Raspberry: 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- STEP 1Pulse confectioners’ sugar and almond flour in a food processor until combined. Sift mixture 2 times.
- STEP 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk whites with a mixer on medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar, and whisk until soft peaks form. Reduce speed to low, then add superfine sugar. Increase speed to high, and whisk until stiff peaks form, about 8 minutes. Sift flour mixture over whites, and fold until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- STEP 3Transfer batter to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch plain round tip, and pipe 3/4-inch rounds 1 inch apart on parchment-lined baking sheets, dragging pastry tip to the side of rounds rather than forming peaks. Tap bottom of each sheet on work surface to release trapped air. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees. Bake 1 sheet at a time, rotating halfway through, until macarons are crisp and firm, about 10 minutes. After each batch, increase oven temperature to 375 degrees, heat for 5 minutes, then reduce to 325 degrees.
- STEP 4Let macarons cool on sheets for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. (If macarons stick, spray water underneath parchment on hot sheet. The steam will help release macarons.)
- STEP 5Sandwich 2 same-size macarons with 1 teaspoon filling. Serve immediately, or stack between layers of parchment, wrap in plastic, and freeze for up to 3 months.
I know that it is the period of proms and I might have missed some of your proms, but it is never too late for a post like this.
We all know how stressed we are before the prom night. Preparations and preparations. We want to look perfect . It is a long night and we have to look awesome all the time,no worries and no troubles. What to do ?
Last year, on May I had the prom. I still remember how nervous I was.
Make sure your heels are not so high and you feel confortable in them. If you don`t want to have your night ruined make sure that there won`t be other girl with the same dress as yours. But if it happens, stay calm you are probably having a better makeup and hair and you look more gorgeous ! Try not to panic ! Dance as much as you can, this will give you energy. Remember that at Prom you will have the time to chat with some of your collegues who you have never talked before. Don`t forget to put in your clutch a powder or maybe some Shine Erasers to avoid a shiny face.
Also, you know that mean girls that are waitting for you to mess up with your outfit. They will laugh at you no matter what, but don`t worry this night will be better if you ignore them !
Maybe, prom night comes with surprises for you, I mean we all have that super cute guy in school that we like. Who knows what this night will bring you?
All in all girls, remember you are beautiful and have fun at Prom !
Here is something which I made on Poly, just an outfit idea that I really love . By the way, bright dresses are really in for prom !